Thursday, February 21, 2008

Car Wax.

Car Wax.20/02/2008

When i woke up at 9am today , i am not feeling wan to go to class. So, i decided to give some supplementary vitamins to my car (wash and wax). After have my breakfast and cincai read newspaper, i start my job at 930am. First, i have to wash my car with shampoo and dry it. It cost me one hour ory. Then i start to wax the car by using PG brand sealant and microfiber cloth. Sealant is a product like car wax. The effect is to make the car look shining……..anyway, it need much time and energy to wax it.

if u ask me why i was so crazy to wash and wax my car, i just can tell u i was "poison" by these website:

http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=701584&extra=page%3D1&page=1

http://www.autogeek.net/qude101.html


At 12.30pm, my work was done. It took me almost 3 hours. My hand muscle was very pain. But once i saw my result i was satisfy. Now let u to see it:



PG Sealant

Microfiber cloth (can avoid scratch on surface) after wax, dirty.


Before Wax

After Wax

Like a mirror, can c my NBA 2481

NBA 2481

Haloo !

Shine, Shine

" My partners"

PG Sealant

No comments: